As a Media Supervisor for DUBUB Marketing Agency Media you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include identifying consumer, category, product and competitive insights to develop media strategies.You will maintain strong partner and client relationships. You will also be responsible for the development of campaigns while ensuring that we are meeting campaign KPIs.
Some of your other key responsibilities will include:
· Developing and presenting integrated media plans to clients with a focus on digital
· Accuracy and quality control of client budgets
· Expert use of Media planning tools, functions and process
· Training and development for direct reports
· Striving and pushing for award winning work
· New business support as required
· Expert knowledge of all forms of media including planning tools and best practices/processes
· Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
· Strong presentation skills & excellent negotiation skills
· Experience with industry leading media planning tools
· At least 5 plus years of media planning experience
· Strong project management and client servicing skills
· Deep retail and franchise experience (asset)
· Post secondary education (preferred)
What’s in it for you.
We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our people are the best. We have each others’ backs.
Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
We have flexible hours and fun happens daily.
Dogs of DUBUB Marketing Agency are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
We’re a small, tightly-knit team with national agency resources – the best of both worlds!
All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.