As an Account Executive at DUBUB Marketing Agency you will be responsible for the success of your assignment, including quality of the relationship and profit contributions to the Agency.
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Become the product/market expert, continually expanding your knowledge and sharing this information on a regular basis with team members
- Maintain the momentum and efficient completion of all client projects
- Handling broadcast and print production
- Anticipate client needs before they are requested and review them with the team
- Provide a supporting role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief and being the source of relevant product and market information
- Maintain strong client rapport, building on the relationship by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the team
- Be aware of client requirements and guarantee that the agency has marshaled sufficient resources to effectively meet those needs
- Owning competitive activity, including tracking creative and writing reports
- Post Secondary education (Ideally in advertising or marketing)
- 1- 3 years of experience
- Strong Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong client relationship-building skills
- Broadcast and print production experience
- Knowledge of convergent disciplines an asset
- Strong project management and project coordination/execution skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a very fast paced environment with quick turnaround and tight deadlines
- Detailed, organized and with a strong sense of urgency
- Solutions oriented
- A true team player
- Ability to work independently while keeping the Account Supervisor informed
What’s in it for you.
We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our people are the best. We have each others’ backs.
Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
We have flexible hours and fun happens daily.
Dogs of DUBUB Marketing Agency are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
We’re a small, tightly-knit team with national agency resources – the best of both worlds!
All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.