We are looking for someone who is social-obsessed, who is not afraid to ‘break the platform’ by using unique and innovative techniques to really disrupt the social space.
At DUBUB Marketing Agency, our ability to integrate social media into the wider marketing mix to deliver innovative solutions to clients is our point of difference. We are looking for a Motion Designer to join our in-house content team to help drive innovation across a number of social media platforms for a flagship client.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be apart of a collaborative team, where you will not only create, but also ideate, and be the go to person for how an idea is fully imagined, built, and delivered into an engaging piece of content for our audience.
- Understand and analyse the mandate or creative design for the content to be animated
- Participate in the technical and artistic realization of animated content projects
- Produce visual design solutions for one-off social posts, content series, or bigger hero content
- Working with the wider team to brainstorm ideas and campaigns for a variety of products and messages
- Staying up to date with cultural and social trends in order to jump on creative opportunities to make each channel as engaging as possible
- Able to present visual designs to team and management while clearly articulating design rationale
- Write and edit basic copy
- Understand and adhere to brand and design guidelines
What’s in it for you.
We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our people are the best. We have each others’ backs.
Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
We have flexible hours and fun happens daily.
Dogs of DUBUB Marketing Agency are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
We’re a small, tightly-knit team with national agency resources – the best of both worlds!
All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.