- Review, prioritize, and communicate daily/weekly creative resource requests, working closely with the Executive Creative Director and Creative Leads to assign appropriate resources based on project scopes and to evaluate best team/person makeup for assigned projects.
- Monitor and manage multiple project workflows (through the float tool) with respect to resources and schedules and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs or requirements.
- Coordination of all award show submissions; owner of the award show calendar, budget and timeline, working closely with the Account Leads and CD’s across offices.
- Reporting into the Director of Client Services and Executive Creative Director and working closely with the DUBUB Marketing Agency Account Leads and Project Managers to maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects.
- Main point of contact for resource booking against creative, design and development work requests ensuring the pool-of-resources are fully utilized and that conflicts of priority across projects are resolved/escalated.
- Alert department heads of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables due to resourcing issues.
- Identify needs for freelance with as much advanced notice as possible.
- Manage and maintain an up to date freelancer list, contact freelancers and negotiate contracts when needed and manage the freelance budget.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good understanding of how a creative advertising agency works.
- 1-2 years previous Creative Resourcing experience.
- Working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple streams and maintaining attention to detail and reliable follow through.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Detail-oriented, process driven and buttoned-down.
- Maconomy understanding would be an asset.
What’s in it for you.
We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our people are the best. We have each others’ backs.
Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
We have flexible hours and fun happens daily.
Dogs of DUBUB Marketing Agency are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
We’re a small, tightly-knit team with national agency resources – the best of both worlds!
All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.