The Finance Administrator is a hybrid role with responsibilities in accounts receivable, while providing administrative support to the finance team. We’re looking for a strong team player who is full of positive energy and high spirits, willing to go beyond!
- Take ownership and responsibility for an assigned accounts receivable (AR) portfolio by having a strong understand of the clients and their business
- Build ageing-balance reports and summaries as part of managing collections
- Prioritize collections based on exposure and impact to profitability – ensuring efforts lead to a strong financial report in both cash flow and bad debts
- Positively impact cash flow by resolving barriers that prevent customers from paying account balances
- Handles all calls to/from external clients to collect outstanding account balances and follow-up on promises to pay
- Negotiate terms for repayment plans on high risk accounts that have fallen behind terms
- Identify high risk collections and initiates the process with 3rd party collections for delinquent balances
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
- Collaborate with colleagues, various team leader, and vendors as required to resolve issues and enable customers to make payment
- Minimum 2 years related experience in an accounts receivable function preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn standard firm software and other relevant applicants and technical/office equipment at an intermediate level
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
- Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
What’s in it for you.
We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our people are the best. We have each others’ backs.
Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
We have flexible hours and fun happens daily.
Dogs of DUBUB Marketing Agency are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
We’re a small, tightly-knit team with national agency resources – the best of both worlds!
All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.