Reporting to a Senior Performance Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the development of world class digital advertising campaigns in paid search and paid social. Supporting DUBUB Marketing Agency clients, you will be responsible for creating, executing, reporting on and optimizing campaigns that meet and exceed our clients growing digital objectives. The role is focused around paid search and social advertising with a strong focus on direct response objectives. The successful candidate will require strong analytical and technical skills as well as the ability to work cohesively and proactively within a cross-functional client team. The successful candidate will be supported through digital platform training and certifications (Google, Facebook, Pinterest), and will be supported by a senior day-to-day team.
The primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
Execution of best-in-class strategies in performance media: paid search and performance social
Campaign reporting, optimization and roadmap execution
Campaign trafficking, account quality assurance and troubleshooting
Budget, financial and time management
Search, social and digital insights mining
Support in development of strategic insights and client presentations / reports
- University Degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Exceptional analytical and copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of math and statistics
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Basic understanding of digital advertising principles
- Experience with web-based applications, digital advertising systems and analytics programs helpful but not required
- Knowledge of web standards and coding languages (HTML, SEO Principles, Action Script) helpful but not required
- General knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
What’s in it for you.
We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our people are the best. We have each others’ backs.
Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
We have flexible hours and fun happens daily.
Dogs of DUBUB Marketing Agency are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
We’re a small, tightly-knit team with national agency resources – the best of both worlds!
All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.