• Identify requirements, target budget, and service timelines and act as Talent Advisor to business leaders, thorough job intake meeting with the hiring business leader
• Build a strategic and targeted sourcing plan for each new search, using innovative techniques to identify top candidates for roles.
• Critically and accurately assess candidate capabilities employing best practices in interviewing to discern and identify the highest quality and most qualified candidates from the sourced pool.
• Act as an ambassador for the organization
• Partner with hiring business leaders to make final hiring decisions and negotiate offers with candidates.
• Responsible for tracking recruitment activity and ensuring ATS is utilized for all searches – following organizations recruitment process
• Develops and executes innovative and effective talent attraction channels including; direct sourcing, social media channels, targeted advertising, niche job boards, internet, and networking, to attract top talent, both passive and active candidates
• Executes the end-to-end talent acquisition cycle in accordance with company guidelines, while providing expert advice and consultation throughout the process
• Develop and coach managers on the talent acquisition process, interview techniques, and selection criteria to ensure that quality of hire is maximized
• Attend and promote agencies at a variety of career fairs and networking events with TA Manager
• Administrative functions – Job postings, scheduling and coordinating interviews
• 3 plus years of full cycle recruitment experience (ideally within a marketing firm or recruiting agency environment)
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to gain trust and credibility of hiring managers
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment while being able to be organized and being able to keep a float all information
• Passionate about recruiting and enjoys building relationships with candidates and hiring managers
• Experience working with ATS, Microsoft office (Particularly Excel) and powerpoint
• Team oriented and enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
• Educational background in Human Resources (Preferred)
• Strong communication abilities (both verbal and written)
• A highly entrepreneurial individual who enjoys thinking outside the box and likes to identify solutions when there are gaps identified
• Comfortable working with highly sensitive information and being able to keep information confidential
What’s in it for you.
We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our people are the best. We have each others’ backs.
Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
We have flexible hours and fun happens daily.
Dogs of DUBUB Marketing Agency are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
We’re a small, tightly-knit team with national agency resources – the best of both worlds!
All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.