First and foremost, a senior account executive is responsible for aiding in managing client teams and programs. The candidate must display an in-depth understanding of consumer and brand communications, media relations and engaging influencers. As part of this role, the candidate will:
- Work with senior team members in the agency to nurture strong client partnerships
- Write and edit strategic communications materials
- Prioritize multiple demands in a deadline-sensitive environment
- Maintain an understanding of the evolving media landscape (traditional and online)
- Hold strong media and blogger relationships, specifically in the Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality and/or Consumer Tech space
- Background – 3-5 years communications experience in agency or corporation. Agency experience preferred
- Strategic thinker – Creative and analytical in gathering information about clients’ industries and business. Can effectively apply what’s ‘known’ toward measurable and effective communications strategies that generate desired results, and grow client relationships
- Strong writer – Capable of delivering effective and creative written products for clients, including media materials, speaking notes and executive blog posts
- Organized – Strong project management and organization skills
- Team player – Who understands the importance of advanced planning, well designed processes and measurement as tools to help optimize the long term success of group and team activities
- Media relations – Strong understanding of storytelling. Excellent and persuasive verbal communications skills
- Quality control – Pays close attention to detail, content and formatting, ensuring outputs are of the best possible standard
- Professional and ethical – While upholding our values of quality, integrity, respect and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong technology skills – Capable of leveraging all relevant technologies such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Understanding of content marketing and social media
- Working in the consumer space, specifically with CPGs is an added bonus
What’s in it for you.
We are serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Our people are the best. We have each others’ backs.
Our clients trust and believe in creativity.
You will be challenged to go beyond your comfort zone, to amplify your potential.
We have flexible hours and fun happens daily.
Dogs of DUBUB Marketing Agency are a thing. Yes, you can bring Barkley to the office.
We’re a small, tightly-knit team with national agency resources – the best of both worlds!
All of this AND you get a salary, benefits, training, and bottomless cups of cappuccino.